How to prepare for your service:
- Every new client must complete a Client Intake and a Covid-19 form before their service.
- Please be aware your therapist will arrival time is 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, allowing time for setup and consult.
- You will be called or text to notify you we are on our way.
- Pick a quiet and large enough room to fit a massage table, along with extra space for your therapist to move around the table freely.
- All the essentials necessary for your treatment and comfort will be provided.
* Including: a massage table, sheets, blanket, eye pillow, lotion, aromatherapy, music, hot packs/towels.
- The only request is for the use of your microwave to heat the hot packs and towels.
- Other than that, relax and enjoy!
Protocol for In-Home Massage
- By referral only. In order to book an in-home massage you must be an existing client or directly referred by an existing client.
- Massages are performed in the same manner as a spa service. The only difference is, your service is enjoyed in the comfort of your own space.
Please refer to Policies for further reference.
$50 - Within 20 miles of the central Austin, TX area.